Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bad Movie? The Blog Awakens!

Wow, it's been a really, really long time ago since I last posted a bad movie review here...that is to say a review OF a bad movie, not a bad review of a movie...although some might argue that is valid. Either way, what happened was, the dog ate my movie review, I got really busy...had some stuff to deal with...sort of forgot about this blog just a little. The truth is, I just kind of lost interest for about nine years or so. Sorry about that...I'll do better I hope.

What I'm thinking is that I'll shift gears a little and not make this blog all about "bad movies" so much as just movies in general and maybe some TV shows...generally, just about stuff I like or dislike. My opinion, whether valid or not. I hope someone somewhere reads this stuff, if so, feel free to comment about it, offer your own opinions as well. Hope to get started on this soon...in the meantime, please enjoy my old posts...hope to get this going before 2024 rolls around. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home